Keep your pool clear during the winter months with this long term algaecide.
- Long Term Algaecide
- Ensures quick pool start up in the Spring
- Ensure pool PH is 7.2 – 7.6
- Clean pool thoroughly of all debris especially leaves
- Backwash and Rinse filter according to manufacturers’ instructions
- Shock Pool with Chlorine and run pump for a minimum of 1 hour
- For pools up to 50m3 add 4 litres of Winteriser
- Run Pump for at least 6 more hours preferably overnight
- Cover pool with a good quality cover
It is recommended that you continue to run the pool pump for 1 hour a day throughout the winter. This is a guideline only. If you are not covering your pool periodic checks of the pool water are necessary.