For the prevention and elimination of Algae Growth. Proven results from laboratory tests have shown that Algaecide Pro also kills many waterborne bacteria such as E coli and Staphylococcus.
- Suitable for Chlorine, Bromine and Salt Water Pools
- Also helps kill certain water borne bacteria
- Will not affect pH balance
On a weekly basis add 500ml of Alagecide Pro per 50m3 to a bucket of water and distribute around the perimeter of the pool
- Backwash and rinse pool according to manufactures instructions
- Ensure pH is between 7.2-7.6
- Shock Pool with either Shock n Swim or a chlorine based product
- Add 1L of Algaecide pro to a bucket of water and dsitribiure around perimeter of pool
- Run your pool for a minimum of 8 hours, preferably overnight
- Swimmers can return to the pool when all pool balance levels are back to normal and no algae is present. Do not swim in over Chlorinated Water.
- Always ensure that your pool is correctly balanced.
- Chlorine 1-2 ppm, pH 7.2-7.6, Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer) 30-80ppm
5L and 20L