Super concentrated Algaecide. Helps Kill green Algae and bacteria. Power Plus Inculdes an added clarifier to help remove dead algae and other floating contaminates. NONCopper formula.
Algaecide Power Plus
Backwash and rinse pool according to manufactures Instructions.
- Ensure your pH is 7.2-7.6
- Shock pool with Shock ‘n’ Swim or a chlorine based product as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Add 300ml of Algaecide Powerplus per 50m3 to a bucket of water and distribute around the perimeter of pool.
- Run your pool pump for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Swimmers can return to the pool when all chemical levels are back to normal, no algae is present and pool is clear.
- On a weekly basis add 100ml of Algaecide Powerplus in a bucket of water and distribute around the perimeter of the pool.
- This dosage is a guideline only as heavy bather load and fluctuating water temperatures will affect pool water characteristics.
Always ensure that your pool is correctly balanced.
- Chlorine: 1-2ppm
- pH Levels: 7.2-7.6
- Cyanuric Levels (Stabilizer): 30-80ppm