For the prevention and elimination of Algae Growth. Proven results from laboratory tests have shown that Algaecide Pro also kills many waterborne bacteria such as E coli and Staphylococcus.
- Suitable for Chlorine, Bromine and Salt Water Pools
- Also helps kill certain water borne bacteria
- Will not affect pH balance
- On a weekly basis add 300ml of Alagecide Pro per 50m to a bucket of water and distribute around the perimeter of the pool
- Backwash and rinse pool according to manufactures instructions
- Ensure pH is between 7.2-7.6
- Shock Pool with either Shock n Swim or a chlorine based product
- Add 1L of Algaecide pro to a bucket of water and dsitribiure around perimeter of pool
- Run your pool for a min of 8 hours, preferably overnight
- Swimmers can return to the pool when all pool balance levels are back to normal and no algae is present. Do not swim in over Chlorinated Water.
5L and 20L
Always ensure that your pool is correctly balanced.
Chlorine 1-2 ppm, pH 7.2-7.6, Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer) 30-80ppm